Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

just got a versys 650 (2014). returning rider. need to get used to the motorcycle.
glad to be here..

cheers
AS

·
Super Moderator
7,680 Posts
:welcome:aboard returning rider. How long was your absences from biking. Be safe and enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Welcome aboard from San Antonio, TX. Used to live near the Bay Area and thought it was tremendous. That was in the 1960s and it was an amazing place then. One of my most enduring memories was being present when the legendary stripper Carol Doda streaked the Marina Green. Memorable.

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello from new member

Hi Versys riders,
Hello from a new rider here from SF Bay area. Got myself a 2014 radioactive green with low miles, and just starting to have good fun with it.
This forum is awesome, with its' wealth of info on versys ownership and riding. Love it! thanks all for sharing and making this a great place!
Cheers
AS

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi everyone

just got a versys 650 (2014). returning rider. need to get used to the motorcycle.
glad to be here..

cheers
AS
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Sorry though, didn't realize i had posted this message in October.. So I did a fresh intro again couple days back. my bad.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome aboard from San Antonio, TX. Used to live near the Bay Area and thought it was tremendous. That was in the 1960s and it was an amazing place then. One of my most enduring memories was being present when the legendary stripper Carol Doda streaked the Marina Green. Memorable.
Thanks, Arion! Streaking the Marina Green ... sounds awesome! I will have to look that one up!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:welcome:

Always liked the "Kawasaki Green"! Good find and I'm sure you're going to love your Versys!
Thanks Devilsfan! I think the green looks much better in person.. . :)
I am really enjoying it (took it for the IRC course here and had a blast!). But I am still in the 'getting to know it phase'. Need to take it on frequent and long rides to get past that. The weather here is great for year long riding but the traffic is terrible though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I ride in and out of the SF Bay Area for work, but live in the central valley. Good choice on the ride!
Hi Nonsequitur, thanks. Good to know. I am used to flat, long roads - like the central valley ones?.. How's the traffic there..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts