Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I took the MSF class and got the Versys right away back in February. It's a red 2008 Versys 650, my first motorcycle. Man, it took some convincing of the wife :)

Been really enjoying it riding everyday on my short 6 mile canyon road to work everyday (instead of a 3.5 mile commute on a six lane boulevard). Been practicing on the weekends, too. More enjoyable now that I've lowered it since I'm not that tall (I wear 30" inseam pants).

Nice friendly group here! Been enjoying reading the posts!

-Vince

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome: From down the road...

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
:welcome: I've found that it helps, when trying to convince my wife that I "need" a new motorcycle, to buy her a new bike first. We now have four - two for her and two for me. Not bad. :thumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:welcome: I've found that it helps, when trying to convince my wife that I "need" a new motorcycle, to buy her a new bike first. We now have four - two for her and two for me. Not bad. :thumb:
Thanks Arion and everyone!

Well, she's not the motorcycle type at all. Can't drive stick shift even if she tried. But I did offer to get her a scooter and she didn't want one.

She said 'get a big life insurance so I won't be a penniless widow'. So I did and she said, 'OK, you can go kill yourself now' and she bought me the red Versys last Valentines Day.

But I didn't get THAT much insurance otherwise she might get some crazy ideas, haha!

-Vince

1 - 7 of 7 Posts