Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got my bike a month or so after it came out, as my first bike. I have since become obsessed with how great this little machine is. I've done a series of modifications to it and have a few yet to come. Finding support for new mods is the main reason for coming to this forum, plus I'm very interested in seeing what you folks have all done to your little machines. I have attached pictures of my bike and welcome any questions. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just for reference here are the changes I have made to the bike:
-Yoshimura R-77 exhaust
-Seat Concepts carbon fiber seat kit (I ordered the first run, which wasn't a great kit, but they have rereleased the kit in tall form which I will be installing next weekend)
-Givi E30 case with brake light kit
-Givi Tanklock flange
-15 tooth front sprocket
-Power Commander V (with autotune kit to come)
-MRA touring windscreen in dark smoke
-exhaust block off plate (to reduce backfiring on decel)
-Adjustable clutch and brake levers in green
-Yoshimura rear fender delete kit
-battery tender leads

And next week I'm getting Michelin Anakee 3's installed front and rear.
I want to eventually get a decent skidplate and crashbars. As well as a couple different Givi tanklock bags (3 and 25 liter for various purposes) and a set of Givi saddlebags.
Any other suggested mods are welcome, I am always looking to get more out of this wonderful bike.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Welcome aboard. Other mods on top of what you've already done? Well, perhaps a flux capacitor or cloaking device? :wink2:0:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just new tires next week and getting the autotuner for the Power Commander installed sometime this winter, other than that I'm open to suggestions! I love how customizable this platform is

1 - 7 of 7 Posts