Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there !

Choosing the first bike really took time but now when the choice is made it seems to me that Versys is exactly what i need. Incredibly easy handling, great exterior, nice engine response at any RPM. Awesome !
PS. And 50-55 mpg makes me smile :) (city/highway 50/50, no revving over 6000rpm)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you as part of the Versys family!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Привет Стреиников, Макс,
хороший, чтобы видеть некоторых русских на этом участке, нет, я не русский, но я работал там в течение почти 3 лет на и прочь.
были Икэтеринбергу Максу, реальному хороши, люди, столь дружелюбные.
Москва, просто лучшее место я когда-либо был, ночная жизнь..... мама mia!

Hi Streinikov, Max,
good to see some Russians on this site, no, I am not Russian, but I have been working out there for nearly 3 years on and off.
have been to Ykaterinburg Max, real nice, the people so friendly.
Moscow, simply the best place I have ever been, the nightlife..... mama mia!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome neighbour ......you know only Santa seperates us .:) . Russia is a beautiful country , be sure to take the camera on some rides to share pictures with us who, likely wont leave a 1000 mile radius from our homes :thumbdown:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, My name is Steve, I'm 51 years old and have been a rider since 1974. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In 2008 I crashed a KTM 950 Adventure and almost lost it all. I'm lucky to have gotten out with a broken ankle and five broken vertebrate. It's been a tough go but I'm to the point that I can start to ride a little. A friend of mine turned me on to his Versys and I wound up buying his. He is a big guy and wanted to get a weestrom, any way, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I never thought I could be happy with a mere 650cc, but I have seen the light.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome Steve and glad you have recovered enough to ride again :thumb: , keep strong and keep rehabing your injuury ..............good luck .

·
Registered
357 Posts
The only russian I know is 'Das Vidania'

Welcome. Good to see another smart person half-way around the world owns a Honda Cruiser and a Versys.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts