Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum and contemplating buying a 2015 Versys come spring time. I currently ride BMW F800ST and a HD Ultra Classic. The 2015 Versys 1000 LT has caught my eye and I am looking forward to seeing one in person at the NYC motorcycle show this December. My first bike was a Kawasaki so in a way I am looking at coming back home. Looks like there will be a lot of useful information from helpful members on this forum.

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the warm welcome... What or where would I find a good source to check into accessories that will be available for the 1000 LT? I was on the main Kawasaki site but there didn't appear to be much information.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome... What or where would I find a good source to check into accessories that will be available for the 1000 LT? I was on the main Kawasaki site but there didn't appear to be much information.
I've always found Twisted Throttle to be a great source of accessories for any bike I've had. Being a new generation V1K I don't know how much stuff they would have yet.
A nice thing is that the new 2015 comes with side bags and a center stand I believe and they are the first things I would add anyways. A lot of the other accessories will be generic and not bike specific maybe?
Good luck with your decision whatever you do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've always found Twisted Throttle to be a great source of accessories for any bike I've had. Being a new generation V1K I don't know how much stuff they would have yet.
A nice thing is that the new 2015 comes with side bags and a center stand I believe and they are the first things I would add anyways. A lot of the other accessories will be generic and not bike specific maybe?
Good luck with your decision whatever you do.
Twisted Throttle... great suggestion. I should have thought of them as their showroom is located in the same town I live in. Thanks for the welcome and the suggestion V-Coaster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts