Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
:eek:penarms:
Just hit 2000 km on my 2018 Versys 650... bought it used in May with 0 km on it, that's another story! Was riding a Yamaha 2003 Roadstar that I sold in 2008, so been without bike since then. Moved from Kansas to Ontario and had to get an adventure bike to take in the beautiful country and roads... boy am I loving this Versys, wow what an incredible change from a heavy cruiser!!! Any other riders in the Ottawa Valley??? See you all around.

Cheers,
Stan

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, Texas. Used with 0 km must be an interesting story. Perhaps you can tell us one day.

·
Registered
934 Posts
There's a few of us from the area on the board. Welcome from Barrhaven!

Dave

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all,
:eek:penarms:
Just hit 2000 km on my 2018 Versys 650... bought it used in May with 0 km on it, that's another story! Was riding a Yamaha 2003 Roadstar that I sold in 2008, so been without bike since then. Moved from Kansas to Ontario and had to get an adventure bike to take in the beautiful country and roads... boy am I loving this Versys, wow what an incredible change from a heavy cruiser!!! Any other riders in the Ottawa Valley??? See you all around.

Cheers,
Stan
Hey, welcome from Gatineau!

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,640 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

from BEAUTIFUL BC (w/ roads that TURN...!>:)).

:yeahsmile:

:clap: - :clap:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With all the Ottawa Versys people it might be fun to do a Tims meetup/ride some weekend this month. Was thinking Calabogie or Quebec/Montebello. Thoughts?

PM me to RRSV or suggest routes/time.
Hi Greg - Tried the PM, but looks like I'm not allowed to send email until I have 20 replies to my posts. The ride sounds like a great idea... Since I'm in Arnprior, Calabogie is always a option that works. Wondering about the Montebello ride, does that have some good scenic and curvy roads? I'm always up for something new.

Cheers,
Stan

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Time Clock , 48 HR/ 2 post

Hi Greg - Tried the PM, but looks like I'm not allowed to send email until I have 20 replies to my posts. The ride sounds like a great idea... Since I'm in Arnprior, Calabogie is always a option that works. Wondering about the Montebello ride, does that have some good scenic and curvy roads? I'm always up for something new.

Cheers,
Stan
The clock starts from the second post, after that you should be able to send PM. Also a handy thing to update is this https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/23-sale/216619-user-profile-pm-update-email-notification.html which allows email notification but maintains privacy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The clock starts from the second post, after that you should be able to send PM. Also a handy thing to update is this htt.../216619-user-profile-pm-update-email-notification... which allows email notification but maintains privacy.
Thanks Onewizard! Had read thru the link from your first "helpful" post, but forgot the 48hr after "2nd" post rule. Thought it was interesting that the email fail message mentioned the 20 post reply rqmt. Should be good to go tomorrow then. :)

Cheers,
Stan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts