Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Spring will be here soon. That is what I keep telling myself as I ride through all this bad weather. Winter is tough.

Best wishes to you and your new ride.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Will be picking up my new Versys in a month, hopefully the snow will be gone.:)
Where abouts are you located in Ontario? I'm in Sudbury. Land of snow, cold and today.. freezing rain. At least all this crap is melting.

No Versys here, I've been shopping but have decided to keep my current bike for another year (05 Mean Streak). Maybe Kawi will import the ABS model next year :D

In the meantime, I'll keep track of the Versys on this forum. I know its much quieter than the other forum, but at least this one isn't either down/or so slow to be unusable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Peterborough, Ontario

Hi Bungie
I see you on all the Versys sites. You are going to have to buy one you know.

Hi Crazydave
I am also in Peterborough. Bought my Versys last year and love it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gentleman, a hearty hello from Nova Scotia... I've had my Black V for about 7 months... Got two months riding in before the snow flew down this way.

I've read on a different board, some chicken bones, blood, left over oil, and a few sprays of WD-40 will help the weather gods?

Just a thought. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Goobiwan
I did a trip out to Cape Breton last June on the V. I did run around the Cabout Trail.
I hope to get out there agian this year.

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Goobiwan
I did a trip out to Cape Breton last June on the V. I did run around the Cabout Trail.
I hope to get out there agian this year.

Great stuff, I hope to complete this year.. There's a number of V riders here in Atlantic Canada. Please do let us know next time you're out this way.

All the best,

Goob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts