Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE LT+
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just joined the forum. I have owned my 2019 Versys 1000 for about a year now, and I have been looking for a website as to where I can get information and tips on upgrades and modifications to make the bike more comfortable. The stock seat was killing me, so I have tried the Corbin Holeshot which is comfortable however being a short guy the Corbin places me to far back. I've been doing some research and found the Russell Day-long seat but not sure if I want to spend over 1500 for a seat. Does anyone have any information on the Top Sellerie seats from France?
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Thank you

·
Registered
2017 Kawasaki Versys-x 300; 14/46 sprockets (stock);
669 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! Nice looking bike !

I have the Versys 300 with a Corbin and like it -- but it does sit a little higher and further back.

I don't have any input for Top Sellerie in France ... but, have you looked at Terry's Custom Seats ?

He has quite a backlog, but can make to your specs. When I messaged with him (last month?), he said he wasn't taking new orders for about 5-6mos while he is catching up his backlog, but you may want to send him a note (if you're able to wait). [I got a good deal on a used Corbin, so went that direction rather than wait]. He gets really high marks from reputable folks on this forum, and lower pricing than corbin and RDL. He's located in middle Tennessee.

·
Premium Member
2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE LT+
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum ! Nice looking bike !

I have the Versys 300 with a Corbin and like it -- but it does sit a little higher and further back.

I don't have any input for Top Sellerie in France ... but, have you looked at Terry's Custom Seats ?

He has quite a backlog, but can make to your specs. When I messaged with him (last month?), he said he wasn't taking new orders for about 5-6mos while he is catching up his backlog, but you may want to send him a note (if you're able to wait). [I got a good deal on a used Corbin, so went that direction rather than wait]. He gets really high marks from reputable folks on this forum, and lower pricing than corbin and RDL. He's located in middle Tennessee.

Thank you, I have looked into Terrys customs, However every time I contact him I am told try me next year.

·
Registered
2017 Kawasaki Versys-x 300; 14/46 sprockets (stock);
669 Posts
Thank you, I have looked into Terrys customs, However every time I contact him I am told try me next year.
I feel your pain on that one!

Just saw your other post ... looking forward to hearing how that Top Sellerie works out for you !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts