Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. Picked up my V March 28. Only put 100 miles on it so far wearing snowmobile bibs. Not getting any snow like David but lots of cold and rain.

And the V, so far, has met all my expectations. What a fun bike to throw a leg over. Can't wait to put some serious miles on it. Great forum by the way!

Tim

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great to have you join the forum! I'm picking up my Versys next week. Although I don't think I'll need snowmobile bibs for my first ride, I might need a wet suit, flippers, tank and scuba mask. We're expecting about 3-5" of rain in the next few days - and there's just nowhere for it to go. All the rivers are already above flood stage and the lakes are well above their banks. I wonder how the Versys does in a situation calling for an amphibious vehicle?

Cheers,
Kevin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kevin

So far we haven't got the rain they were calling for up here today. Never know in Indiana...Might be rain...Might be snow this time of year. Father-in-law just bought V Star 1100. Been talking about weekend camping trips. Southern IN is at the top of our list. Will talk at you before we do it for some advice on some good routes

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts