Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined last week, but this is my first post. I currently own a 2008 red Versys and a 2009 green Versys. The red bike was my first bike and I thought I would learn to ride on it and then upgrade to a different bike after a few years. After two seasons on the red one I loved the Versys so much that I bought another one. I'm actually looking to sell the red one right now. Any tips or advice for selling it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
:welcome: Don't sell the red one. Buy a new yellow one and you can become a traffic light. :D

If you really want to sell, post in the For Sale section and include photos. If no one bites, my second suggestion would be Craig List and/or eBay.

If your red bike has a lot of extra bits (farkles), you can usually do better selling them individually. There always seems to be someone on this forum looking for another farkle. My two cents.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arion, I like the stoplight idea. That would look pretty funny to see three bikes parked in the garage looking like a stoplight.

As for listing the bike, I do currently have it listed on craigslist but I will write up a post and put it on here once I have access to that section of the forums. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi neighbor .. well you're close as far as fellow Versys riders go.

I get down to the Mpls area now and again but if you ever make a ride up to northern WI to see the apostle islands or anything, feel free to give me a shout. We have few good roads around here.

Mitch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts