Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a used 2008 Versys from a dealership that a family member owns, so I got a pretty good deal. It came with heated hand grips, side saddlebags, gel seat, and an extra light for added visibility. I just bought a "fatfoot" and added it to the kickstand because it seemed very small. It was $45 from a guy named Ernie. This is my first bike, as I just got my motorcycle license and I absolutely love it. I look forward to taking some long day trips with my father and other family/friends.

Check out the "fatfoot" here: http://twinheadlighternie.smugmug.com/Dakota-Motorsports/Kawasaki-Versys-fatfoot/4399208_7sPPh#!i=258353580&k=BHbrNBV

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
:welcome: from Rockwood, Moosehead Lake, ME. Where in "Vacation Land"are you located?

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I'm a southern Mainer, from Falmouth
Ah yes, Falmouth. I'll be coming to Falmouth sometime this summer, specifically to Maine Medical Partners Orthopedics, to have hip surgery. It's apparently "going south" and it makes climbing aboard and getting off the bike something of a clown act. Not willing to live with that. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts