Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!
I'm adam from attleboro,ma and I have been prowling this site from afar for the last 3 months. FINALLY getting a chance to post, I was going to post the day I bought the bike but C'mon there was a Brand New Versys in the driveway! My journey to a motorcycle has spanned over 2 years, I kept going back and fourth between harleys,beemers and triumphs, and three weeks ago it finally came to conclusion.I read the MOTY Article about the Versys and was hooked. So I went on the hunt and found two 2009 Versys (on ebay )at a dealership in Jersey with Zero miles so I drove down with my room mate and we both bought bikes . Pics are included. My Bike is the Green one and the Blue is my roomates.

I am thrilled to finally be living the dream rather than looking at everyone's rides here and wishing for a bike.If you are in mass feel free to message me and ride!

Adam

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Greetings fellow Mass rider, I am willing to get together for a ride sometime. congrats on your new versys, same goes for your room mate. the 2 of you should switch the lower plastics. His lower black would look better on your green and vise versa.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i think i have seen you around, i live in cumberland and have spotted a green versys a few times over the summer around here. Welcome aboard.

p.s. if you ever want to go for a ride, let me know im always willing, and im only a few minutes away :thumb:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greetings fellow Mass rider, I am willing to get together for a ride sometime. congrats on your new versys, same goes for your room mate. the 2 of you should switch the lower plastics. His lower black would look better on your green and vise versa.
Funny you say that, my buddy and I were just discussing that the other day.
I also wish I could steal that wind shield, which has been a massive pain to hunt one down as they have been discontinued by Kawasaki

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts