Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there. I've been following this forum for some time as part of my research in getting a Versys-X 300. Have mine for around 6 weeks now and am very pleased. Next week I'll reach the 800KM threshold so I will be able to use the bike's gearing better. Looking forward to continue following this forum and helping where possible.

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
7,848 Posts
Hello there. I've been following this forum for some time as part of my research in getting a Versys-X 300. Have mine for around 6 weeks now and am very pleased. Next week I'll reach the 800KM threshold so I will be able to use the bike's gearing better. Looking forward to continue following this forum and helping where possible.

:welcome: from far east and safe ride-ATGATT

·
Registered
972 Posts
Welcome...........I enjoyed Malta when I visited. It was a long time ago..........Valletta and St. Johns Bay.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats on the bike. I pick mine up in a few weeks when the weather is a bit nicer here in the Michigan cold. How are you finding the seat comfort? I’ve only had very limited time at the dealer sitting on it, and haven’t had it on the road yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts