Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Recently picked up my own Versys after renting one for a weekend. Have had it 2 months now, and am absolutely loving it! :teetertooter:

Sean

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
:welcome:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Spent 4 days in KL last june, there a guy there with a red versys myred who looked after us there.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome Sean.....Hades from Kuala Lumpur also...muahahaha.......Versys bro....awesome..no regrets... :) :) :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all!

Hades & 2damax, good to hear there're Malaysians out here. We should get together for a ride sometime :)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Kiwi41, last june? Sounds like its time for another trip!
Was thinking of it but since its 2012 and the end of the world is close i am staying home haha but all jokes aside looks like it will be 2013 in your area and hope to be able to plan a big ride.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Was thinking of it but since its 2012 and the end of the world is close i am staying home haha but all jokes aside looks like it will be 2013 in your area and hope to be able to plan a big ride.
Kiwi, if end is near, it should be now. :cheers:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ride on man..woo hooo...yeah...there are malaysians in here. And quite a few from the north. Sean....ride....anytime man...ahahhaha...usually we go on Saturdays....Karak or Awana for breakfast....then come back in time for lunch...dont want to hear more noises from the other half..if you know what I mean...ehehhehe.. :) :) :)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Let me ask you Malaysian guys a question, why are the malls, movie theatres so cold in your region with the a/c on but go outside its like a blast furnace, had to wear a jacket at a movie in Singapore because it was so cool.

Even when we flew over on air asia x the plane was to cool in my opinion.

·
Registered
221 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi guys,
I'm a Malaysian, living in Bangkok. Just got my V a few days ago so if you guys are planning a ride to Thailand, let me know :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts