Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, I was looking at the Honda NT700V but at 10K, just can not see buying. So, I am down to a Versys or a Ninja 650F. Maybe a used one, and place hard bags and taller wind shield on it. Will wait on questions and read the site some. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the site. :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Charlie welcome, you can get some great info here. The versys is a great bike. The seat is rough, I switched to a corbin and put some luggage on as well as some other acc. It's an awesome all-around bike,twisties, packed gravel, touring or whatever you can throw at it. You can move the windshild up a few notches or get a taller one. There sure is great deals on V's now so goodluck and hope to see you soon

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi Charlie, If the mission is touring the V is a good chioce. Lots of aftermarket options. Lots of good deals on used bikes out there too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello back at ya also from Lakeland Florida here too!:welcome:

Fairly new here too so glad to have company in the area. I have owned quite a few bikes and ride daily and I Love the Versys. On a side note shoot me a PM when your ready to ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts