Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am know (as of 6:00 this afternoon) a proud owner of a 2011 Versys. The information I received from this forum played a huge part in my decision to go with the Kawasaki. Thanks to all that post here it was very, very helpful.:thanx:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello LS. Welcome to the board and congratulations on the bike. If you're ever in the Tellico area riding weekdays let me know....

Lee

·
Premium Member
16,190 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome, from your neighbor's back yard!

OK, I think you make Tennessee forum member #20 or something. Does that qualify as a charter of some sort?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello, and welcome from an Ex-Knoxvillian! The Versys is a brilliant motorbike, and you should have some great times out there in the Smokies. :welcome:

·
Registered
228 Posts
:welcome:

Seems the Knoxville group just keeps growing!

BTW Knoxville riders (and anyone close by) we've got a nice little event coming up this weekend called the 2012 Big BBQ Bash over at Smokey Mountain Harley Davidson in Maryville, TN. I'll be there with the green V cheering on my brother who's in the competition. Might be a nice little stop before taking a trip up the Dragon. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It sure is. Thanks Dan for those pictures of your Versys. Your bike is awesome. I would love to see it some time.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome! We should all get together some night and take a group Versys shot. Anyone else think so? Anytime anyone from the area wants to ride let me know. I live just off ebenezer & northshore.

·
Registered
367 Posts
It sure is. Thanks Dan for those pictures of your Versys. Your bike is awesome. I would love to see it some time.
Larry,
Good to have you "onboard", you're gonna love the Versys.

I didn't know you were the one I bought your 5x8 enclosed from until Chad told me.

You're welcome on the pictures & thanks for the compliment. We need to hook-up and go for a ride one day.

Take care & ride safe,
Dan

·
Registered
120 Posts
I see you decided against the tiger. It is hard let let go of that much cash, and you have chosen a great bike. Chad said that you were going to check out a Versys. Be safe and rack up the miles on the new bike.

Kevin(at work)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts