Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, my name is Andrea and I am an Italian boy, I apologize for my English but I will try to help me with google translator.
Here is my beautiful Versys although to be honest I've seen really beautiful here in the forum ...
I recently installed a new rear shock a little-known Italian house ExtremeTech. Currently mounted rear fender Puig, Puig windscreen, mirrors of the Z750 and BMC filter. Coming soon will mount a new ECU and Arrow exhaust and a kit for the fork (Matris). :hia:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kiwi hello, thanks for the welcome, but in New Zealand is a bit late? or you get up very early or very late go to sleep :D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi Zena nice set up on your versys, welcome to the forum. Have A good lunch and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
302 Posts
hello italian boy :p .any feed back about the rear suspension,cost ,advantages over the stock? preload and rebound settings? give a closer pic plz.
welcome to the forum:cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hello italian boy :p .any feed back about the rear suspension,cost ,advantages over the stock? preload and rebound settings? give a closer pic plz.
welcome to the forum:cheers:
Hello, I am satisfied, the bike has changed a lot (I weigh 100 kilograms).
The settings are:
- Compression
- Return
- Mechanical preload
- Adjustable wheelbase.
I think the price currently offered is € 450. I lent my old bumper and I got a further discount.

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
:welcome:from the other side of the universe. Nice bike and how's Z750 mirror, any vibration. The only thing I know of Italy is sophia loreance.:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:) Well usually we know for mafia pizza and spaghetti ... Sophia Loren is a piece of history! :)

Returning to the rear suspension, here are two photos

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ciao Andrea,
Anche io sono Italiano. Ma vivo in America da lungo tempo. La tua moto e' molto bella.
Congratulazioni.
Di nuovo,
Francesco

1 - 20 of 36 Posts