Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Luca benvenuto al Forum Versys. Molto diversa da quella del Foro di Roma.
Sono stato nella vostra bellissima stazione paese alla NATO, Air Force Base di Aviano appena a nord di Venezia. Si dovrebbe godere la vostra prima guida bici in un paese bellissimo.

Now in English: Luca welcome to the Versys Forum. Much different than the Forum in Rome.
I was station in your beautiful country at the NATO Air force Base at Aviano just north of Venice. You should enjoy riding your first bike in such a beautiful country.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luca benvenuto al Forum Versys. Molto diversa da quella del Foro di Roma.
Sono stato nella vostra bellissima stazione paese alla NATO, Air Force Base di Aviano appena a nord di Venezia. Si dovrebbe godere la vostra prima guida bici in un paese bellissimo.

Now in English: Luca welcome to the Versys Forum. Much different than the Forum in Rome.
I was station in your beautiful country at the NATO Air force Base at Aviano just north of Venice. You should enjoy riding your first bike in such a beautiful country.
Hi CDBonnett,
I live in Trieste and I know Aviano very well because I have an apartment in Piancavallo (near Aviano).

·
Registered
813 Posts
that green bike gets sexier every time I see it!!

Welcome to our little club!

is that the stock sticker set up for the Euro bikes? or did you debadge (parts of it...)?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Luca, Piancavallo Sì lo so bene. Sciare ci sono andato per due inverni 1978 e 1979. Ho viaggiato in treno a Trieste molte volte. Spero di tornare presto in Italia e cavalcare il passo di montagna in con la moto del passaggio.

Now in English Luca, Yes I know Piancavallo well. I went skiing there for two winters 1978 & 1979. I traveled to Trieste by rail many times. I hope to get back to Italy soon and ride the mountain pass’s by motorcycle.
:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the bike and the great guys and gals here. Is a world of information here and help. Really neat to have so many people from all over. Get a real perspective of motorcycle riders.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that green bike gets sexier every time I see it!!

Welcome to our little club!

is that the stock sticker set up for the Euro bikes? or did you debadge (parts of it...)?
No, they are not the stock sticker. I have debadged the original stickers (they are like your version) and I have applied this "K" like that applied on Z750 :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts