Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Glad to finally find a Versys forum. I currently have been investigating the purchase of a Versys and am THRILLED and excited to see that the Versys is offered in the US. I currently ride a 2006 Ducati Multistrada 620, but am seriously considering moving over to the Versys. The Duc is a great bike, but the dealer service is poor, and they are expensive to maintain. I'd love to see an Atomic Silver versys for 2009 w/ ABS!

Love the forum.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's great to have you with us, Skeezix! Why not just hang onto the Duc, which is a really nice ride, and get the Versys to keep it company? Just like puppies, motorcycles seem to do better if they have another one of their species around! ;)

Welcome!

Kevin

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's great to have you with us, Skeezix! Why not just hang onto the Duc, which is a really nice ride, and get the Versys to keep it company? Just like puppies, motorcycles seem to do better if they have another one of their species around! ;)

Welcome!

Kevin
In a perfect world that would work Kevin. However, I only have garage space for one bike, and don't want to get too greedy! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts