Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello just noticed the intro section .so here goes i rececently bought a black 07 V after being off of bikes for 7-8 years i'm glad the V was my reintoduction . having a knowledgeable friendly site such as this will also be a definate asset . hope to see you on the road .:cheers:
now i'm going riding.
ps i'm not a very good conversationalist.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Welcome aboard and happy to have you back on two wheels :welcome: & :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
hello just noticed the intro section .so here goes i rececently bought a black 07 V after being off of bikes for 7-8 years i'm glad the V was my reintoduction . having a knowledgeable friendly site such as this will also be a definate asset . hope to see you on the road .
now i'm going riding.
ps i'm not a very good conversationalist.

:welcome:vi001

How about hand signals since you are not good at Conversations:D:joke:

GEt in the fold with the V members and Conversations will fly.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i do know one or two hand signals , the guys driving pickup trucks that dont know how to share the road get one . ( sorry venting a little )

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Pickups?

i do know one or two hand signals , the guys driving pickup trucks that dont know how to share the road get one . ( sorry venting a little )

Hi-5 on the V, :welcome: Now, about the pickups.....I happen to drive one (when not on the V) and I resemble, I mean resent that remark! :joke: But, really its the Soccer Moms in their SUV's that are the problem -- totally oblivious eh. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts