Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I bought a 2015 versys 1000 lt on August 30th. I've got 1100 miles on her already. Did the first service and now it's at Traxxion Dynamics motorcycle suspension service getting some AK-20 cartridge forks and tuning the rear shock. Can't wait for the weekend to get here.

·
Super Moderator
18,983 Posts
:welcome:Hello & Welcome :welcome:

PS, l find it hard to fathom that your post has had multiple views but not one of them said "Hi!" :(
MAYBE too early for that...?

Anyway...:welcome:...!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, TX. Oh yeah, and Moosehead Lake, Maine too - at least till mid October. :smile2:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
:welcome:Hello & Welcome :welcome:

PS, l find it hard to fathom that your post has had multiple views but not one of them said "Hi!" :(
I suspect there might be something amiss with the view counter. Every new post listed now (29) shows a high number of views and a low number of responses. Can't believe that's accurate.

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
:welcome:

·
Super Moderator
1,484 Posts
Welcome

Hit counts rise as there are web bots hitting the pages of this site indexing them... google search is one of them!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome! I just got a Versys 650 LT and I love it... I wonder how different it would feel riding the 1000. I'll have to go for a test drive one day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts