Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a lurker for to long now so thought I would finally join in. I have a 2011 V650 bought new in 2012 knew I had to have it when I first saw it. I have been riding all my life since a child now 65 and been through many bikes this has to be the best bike I’ve ever owned, there are others I liked but this one I will keep until the end. But one bike is never enough so also have a 16 V1K the big brother because the 650 has been such a great bike.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hello back from Florida

I live up in Lake County near Mount Dora

I have a '15 650 LT and an old beat up '98 KLR650.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
440 Posts
WELCOME

from ms.

I'm 66, have been riding since I was a child also. I have 4 bikes now. I have to say my 2013 v650 is the funnest bike I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot of bikes in my life time.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
229 Posts
:welcome:

Central Florida owner here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
more info

A little more info on why took so long to jump in on the forum. I joined in 2015 and just viewed topics to gather valuable info provided by so many members here. I spent most of my time on other forums, Triumph Tiger 800 & CB1100 the bikes I had at the same time as the Versys650. I have now got rid of the Triumph and the Honda to get the Versys 1000 so I will now spend more time on this forum witch I always thought was the best of all the forums. I do go on the UK Versys forums but still prefer this forum. I also like the new format of the forum.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Looks like you now have your second post in. :clap:

Of interest to folks in FLA, anyone wanting to do a Ride To Eat meet up after the weather breaks? Thinking Gator Joe's in Ocklawaha or Sparky's in Astor.

I will post this in a new thread also so as not hijack this one.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
A little more info on why took so long to jump in on the forum. I joined in 2015 and just viewed topics to gather valuable info provided by so many members here. I spent most of my time on other forums, Triumph Tiger 800 & CB1100 the bikes I had at the same time as the Versys650. I have now got rid of the Triumph and the Honda to get the Versys 1000 so I will now spend more time on this forum witch I always thought was the best of all the forums. I do go on the UK Versys forums but still prefer this forum. I also like the new format of the forum.
Glad you finally made the jump in! You got the best year Versys too:wink2: But I'm a little bias I guess. Long time rider too, 53 now and have been on bikes since a wee lad. I know what you mean about being on other forums at the same time. It seems like whatever vehicle or bike I get I find a forum to spend time on.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the Versys. New to it myself and so far so good, it surely helps to get the data in advance so as to alleviate surprises...:laugh2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts