Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great bike! Just got an 09 pretty cheap. 2K I’ve had many bikes over the years mostly Harleys I made my own GS 850 adventure bike about 10 years ago. That one was pretty goofy. My last bike was a 1000 V Strom. I really like that also. I’ve never even heard of a Verseys until a few weeks ago. Then I started looking at the YouTube reviews and thought I got a try one of these. I found the perfect one on Facebook marketplace. I thought it would be under powered because it’s only a 650 but this thing goes pretty good. Very surprised
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

· Registered
7 Posts
What a great bike! Just got an 09 pretty cheap. 2K I’ve had many bikes over the years mostly Harleys I made my own GS 850 adventure bike about 10 years ago. That one was pretty goofy. My last bike was a 1000 V Strom. I really like that also. I’ve never even heard of a Verseys until a few weeks ago. Then I started looking at the YouTube reviews and thought I got a try one of these. I found the perfect one on Facebook marketplace. I thought it would be under powered because it’s only a 650 but this thing goes pretty good. Very surprised View attachment 190921
I love my 08/09 got plenty of 'poke' and goes where you point it! I got mine on Marketplace as well. I have the metallic floor green.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts