Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Versys last February, and can't say enough good things about it.

Only mods I have made.....fender extender (which I also can't praise enough), and top hard bag (OEM - which I can't say enough bad things about).

Anyone in the area say hi!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I bought my Versys last February, and can't say enough good things about it.

Only mods I have made.....fender extender (which I also can't praise enough), and top hard bag (OEM - which I can't say enough bad things about).

Anyone in the area say hi!
Hi! I'm on the east side of Cleveland... I guess that's the area?! :)

I love my Versys too... it's a shame it under a cover for the winter. :(

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hi Christina,

I'm in Niagara Falls - not in the area but in the region! :)

I was looking at your post about the Alaska trip - I would love to tag along. I promised my nephew I'd take him on a trip this summer. He's graduating from High School. Not sure if he'd want to be planted on the back seat of a motorcycle for two weeks. I'll talk to him over the holidays and see if he wants to do something like this. I'd only have two weeks to spare and would have to turn around at the 1 week mark and make our way back solo.

Keep posting and keep in touch about the trip.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Greetings from across the pond! I want to do an around the great lakes tour this summer.
I did the Lake Erie Circle Tour last summer. Lake Ontario is next - can do that in a weekend. Then move on to the biggies like Huron, Superior and Michigan. Sounds like a great group ride. I'm up for it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Greetings from a much newer newbie;

I grew up in Erie and would love to go
back and ride around my old stomping
grounds. Lived in South 40 years now
so no way I could take the winters but
I admire you and the others who must
wait out the snow. It's supposed to
dip into the high 20's this morning so
I'll take a little ride for you. I'll have
to look up 'fender extenders' as I've
only had the Versys a couple days...

Keep that battery charged!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi. I live in Lancaster, PA now, but grew up in Erie. I also got my Versys last February. i was in Erie on it over 4th of July last year, and went on to Cleveland from there. I'm sure I'll be up there again visiting family.

I am looking for a long trip to take this summer. A Great Lakes tour sounds like fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess I just don't have the desire for a great lakes tour just yet, maybe because I see Lake Erie everyday....I am planning a trip for this summer though....thinking about heading through New York, Vermont, NH, Maine, PEI, Nova Scotia, and finally to Newfoundland....

I was thinking a trip up to Alaska - but I don't think I'll be able to get the time away from work.

Last year we went down the Blue Ridge Parkway to Gatlinburg, TN and back...took about a week, camped the entire way, made our own food, had an absolute blast!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hello and welcome Christina023!! that east coast tour sounds like a great trip. I have wanted to see the those places and a few more on the east coast (westpoint) and most of NC , since we have some many member in that state it seems

1 - 11 of 11 Posts