Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody!

I am the proud owner of a Purple '08 Versys! Just kidding mine is red too.

This is my first bike (purchased 5/31/08).

After comleting the MSF Basic Rider Course, I exhibited a great deal of Self control and waited a whole 6 days to buy the V.:p

I have been trolling the forums for a while, and everybody seems great so I decided to sign up!

I bought the Versys based on reviews in magazines and on websites, because it was one of the most comfortable bikes I sat on, and because it looked like it would be good for some long trips. (My family and friends live all over the U.S.A.)

I have lot's of questions and look forward to talking with all of you!

-Briar Rabbit

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hello Everybody!

I am the proud owner of a Purple '08 Versys! Just kidding mine is red too.

This is my first bike (purchased 5/31/08).

After comleting the MSF Basic Rider Course, I exhibited a great deal of Self control and waited a whole 6 days to buy the V.:p

I have been trolling the forums for a while, and everybody seems great so I decided to sign up!

I bought the Versys based on reviews in magazines and on websites, because it was one of the most comfortable bikes I sat on, and because it looked like it would be good for some long trips. (My family and friends live all over the U.S.A.)

I have lot's of questions and look forward to talking with all of you!

-Briar Rabbit

Hey neighbor

·
Registered
530 Posts
:welcome:

What a great first bike to start out with. I always liked the purple :p but all they had was the blue or the red. I went with the blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts