Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki Versys X
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi everybody. I'm Mao, a 42 years old photographer and graphic designer from Bogotá, Colombia. I ride a '19 Versys X that I have been modifying looking forward to travel across America. Last year I was going to start the travel to Ushuaia, but you know Covid...

While I'm still looking forward to visit Tierra de Fuego I think the first leg of my trip is going to be to Toronto to visit my sister and meet my niece, but being realistic that's not going to happen before 2022, so for now I'm going to be working, saving money and travel camping across Colombia.

I have put a lot of love and effort equipping my motorcycle and I would love to share them with all of you. If you want to follow me I'm on Instagram as @alegriamotors as well.

All the best,
Mao

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I was actually riding my WR250R through Colombia when covid hit. Spent the first three months of the pandemic at a finca in the Valle Del Cauca before coming back to the USA on a humanitarian flight when the lockdowns didn't seem to be lifting. It was my third time in your country. I absolutely love traveling there! I had spent the previous 18 months riding north from Patagonia and zig zagging across much of the continent. Hope you get to experience what i did. That trip was the best ever.

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki Versys X
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum! I was actually riding my WR250R through Colombia when covid hit. Spent the first three months of the pandemic at a finca in the Valle Del Cauca before coming back to the USA on a humanitarian flight when the lockdowns didn't seem to be lifting. It was my third time in your country. I absolutely love traveling there! I had spent the previous 18 months riding north from Patagonia and zig zagging across much of the continent. Hope you get to experience what i did. That trip was the best ever.
Wow, all that sounds amazing. sadly Covid changed all our plans. If you ever come back to Colombia drop me a line, It will be great to do some roads with you.
Take care

·
Premium Member
9,977 Posts
Welcome from Canada 🏍

1 - 12 of 12 Posts