Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I am fairly new to biking, having owned my Versys for about a year now, first getting onto 2-wheels by commuting to work on a scooter for a while. I am thoroughly enjoying "TheWitch", so named shortly after taking delivery, due to the fact that I found myself unpredictably on the rear wheel going into second one day, and of course, the fact that she is black in colour. I commute daily and my wife and I enjoy heading into the mountains and winelands or along the coast on weekends so have already clocked a 16 000 kms since new. I look forward to learning from more experienced bikers and sharing a few of my experiences too.
Regards

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Hammer and BamaVersys
I have posted 2 pics.. not sure they are in the right place or visable, but I will take a look through the pics I have taken to date, bearing in mind the Versys has never been the focus of my pics, and post an album shortly.
Best Wishes

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ey Hey, :welcome:

been a bit busy so haven't been monitoring the forum. When the forum was starting out I knew about one other V cruising around in CT, now we're popping up all over the place ;)

And good choice on the colour there, Diablo Black is the best for this machine :cheers:

Welcome to the forum, it's nice and cozy in here and you'll find answers to most of your questions.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome stlee29 :)

Hiya Bob. Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I have had mine for just on a year now and initially never saw any out on the roads but that does appear to be changing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts