Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new leftover 2011 today. I've got lots of great area to ride, hope I can find others in the Eugene area to tag along with.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: Oregon must be something like New Mexico. People from Colorado believe New Mexico is a foreign country. :eek:

Even more amusing is the fact that the U.S. Olympic Committee apparently believes the same. When I called to inquuire about tickets for the Atlanta Olympic Games and gave my mailing address as Alamogordo, New Mexico, I was told that they don't mail tickets to foreign addresses! :D

What ever happened to geography?? ;)

·
Premium Member
16,226 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
:welcome: Oregon must be something like New Mexico. People from Colorado believe New Mexico is a foreign country. :eek:

Even more amusing is the fact that the U.S. Olympic Committee apparently believes the same. When I called to inquuire about tickets for the Atlanta Olympic Games and gave my mailing address as Alamogordo, New Mexico, I was told that they don't mail tickets to foreign addresses! :D

What ever happened to geography?? ;)
Might have been the same guy looking for the customs checkpoint when driving on I 25 over Raton Pass. It may be the good food in New Mexico. Some people think that good food cannot come from the U.S.

I've been telling people at the international airport in Puerto Rico to put a sign that says "Welcome to Puerto Rico. YOU ARE STILL IN THE U.S.A." In I 25 when you go over Raton Pass they need to put a sign under the "Welcome to the Land of Enchantment" that say "MEXICO 425 miles". That way they know they have a long way to go before they go out of the country.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts