Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hy there.
I'm Max, 26 old. I live near Auxerre, north or Burgundy, France and I'm mechanic since 1,5year after some part time jobs .

I ve started motorcycling at 21 with a fully restored (by myself) Honda 125 XLS '79. Then a Kawasaki 550 Zephyr ' 96 and now proudly owner of a Versys 2008 candy plasma blue since 1 year and 11000km.

I'm too membre of a french forum called www.kawette.net , which regroups the er6 N and F (ninja 650) , and the versys in less quantity because the bike was not a best seller here, despite of all its qualities...

·
Premium Member
16,222 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As I've not all the motivation and time required to translate the explanation of the tranformations and parts mounted on my bike, I give you the links of my threads on kawette.net
You can translate it with google traduction or asking me some points if online traduction become too strange. And the pictures could definitely help you to understand .

here about hand guards, rear rack, license plate support, rear hugger, radiator grid, crash pads, braided hose, gear indicator and few other stuff.

Then about my accesories power supply. and powered topcase

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hy kiwi 41
I ve travelled 4,5 months in north island with a whs visa and relly reallywould like to come back in your beautiful country to see south island

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
hy kiwi 41
I ve travelled 4,5 months in north island with a whs visa and relly reallywould like to come back in your beautiful country to see south island
The south island is God's back yard so a great place to play.:thumb:

·
Registered
221 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
>> et me sers du sigma pour les trips

I like how you used a bicycle computer. Some of the people who do very long rides use one in addition to using a GPS.

In these sentence, I use "trip" for tripmaster because I ve problems with the reset button on my dashboard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts