Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Hello from Belgium

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Hoop 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I'm Hoop from Belgium.
Last week I pict up my metallic Diablo Black Versys, with now 600 kilometres on it, driving in sucks, keeping it below 4.000 rpm :(!
I have driven all kinds of bikes and very curious about the Versys.
2007 Triumph Speed
2006 Suzuki GSX 750F
2005 Honda Magna
2004 Suzuki Intruder 1400
2002 Yamaha Venture 1300
2001 Yamaha Virago (everybody makes mistakes)
1999 Suzuki GS750
So far no adjustments on my Versys. I’m planning to test some screens en looking for protection for mij hands (and some heating).
The Versys will be used for home-work transportation an making about 15.000 kilometres a year.

Excuses for my poor English, hope you can read it.

See less See more
#3 ·
:welcome:

Hoop, I am one of the vast majority of residents of the U.S.A. who (sadly) never learned to converse in any language other than English. I want to say that you NEVER have to apologize for your work in a second (or third or fourth) language! Your message was direct and clear and interesting and fun.

Yes, keeping it below 4000 rpm sucks! It won't be long until you can take it up to 6000 rpm, which makes it much more enjoyable to ride. And, before you know it, you'll be able to "ride it like you stole it" whenever you want to! :thumb:

Keep writing to us about your Versys and your rides in Belgium. Again, welcome to the forum!

Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.