Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all! After many months of drooling over youtube videos, and multiple trips to the dealer to see it in person, I finally stopped torturing myself and pulled the trigger on a new '14 (pretty much a "shut up and take my money" affair). Third bike I've ever owned/ridden and, by far, the most fun! Still don't know what the horn sounds like as that has nothing to do with going or forward. :) The dealership I went through did not offer a test ride so I had to just go with my guts. I'm glad I did as for whatever reason, even though I can't flat-foot the bike, I now have very few balance issues with low speed maneuvering. I can't wait for the winter misery to end so I can coax my more "fair weathered" riding friends out of hibernation.

·
Premium Member
16,216 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Did you buy it at cycle nation? Formerly KCs? You'd be the first person I know of who bought a new bike from them. I have tried a few times, but they wanted to charge all these extra fees that other dealers don't charge.

Love the '14 V. Not enough to trade the '11, but enough that I might trade all the plastics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts