Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Just getting back into riding again, have mostly dirt riding on my kids bikes. A couple of months ago I decided to take MSF beginner riders course just to see how it would feel to get back on the street. The course was really fun and I started looking for a bike. I started looking/researching the cruisers thinking that was what I wanted to ride, when a good friend (who rides a KLR 650) called me and told me of a cycle shop he frequents has a repossessed 2008 Versys for sale for a great price, with only 2500 miles on it. I went and looked at it and was not sure about it. But the more I researched and thought about it I decided it would be a great bike for my needs, which was a daily commuter to work, and some rides. To make a long story short I brought the bike home yesterday and it is AWESOME! Just wanted to thank you all as well because this forum was a large part of my research. Your comments helped me decide (along with a great price)! You will see me in North Alabama, I'll be the one riding the crimson Versys with the big smile!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome. From clay just northeast of Bham. Anybody go to Lynchburg This weekend? I saw a 08 with a bmw 650 together. Looked like a husband wife team. I think I have seen them on this forum before.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome from Smiths Station Alabama. Is anyone going to the BARBER VINTAGE FESTIVAL at Barber Motorsports park in October?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I always go to the Vintage race. Best of all the races. The swap meet is huge and the vintage dirt bike races are fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts