Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've had my 2009 Green Versys for just over a year now, (bought it new, the dealer was desperate to get rid of it!) and have viewed the forums a lot, so thought it was about time I joined! I'll post my luggage dilemma in the appropriate section, but so far loving most things about the bike! Have done just under 12000 miles in the last year, and despite a few niggles and my riding buddies dubbing it 'Shrek', I've enjoyed every mile.

Dave

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Welcome, you will have to make two posts in this section and wait 48 hrs before you can post about your luggage problems in other section.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fair enough. I've have a good search anyway and don't think there are any suitable solutions around at the moment, I'm basically after a rear luggage rack (rather than a top case rack) but there doesn't seem to be a lot of choice!

·
Premium Member
16,153 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
:welcome: from the great state of Texas.

A green V, huh? I was thinking that someday we should try to get a red, a green and a yellow together and we could become a rolling traffic light! :D

I know, pathetic, isn't it? Sorry, I'm recovering from too much Chinese food at a local buffet and it's apparently affected my mind. :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts