Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly, is there a better resource for learning about the Versys? Nope! This place is always #1 on any of my google searches for various adjustments or farkles (I'm a shorter rider, so my versys has required some lowering so I can handle it) i'm interested in. Now I want to inquire about some of the stuff on the for sale pages, I'm a bit stingy, and there are some great deals in the classifieds!

Anyways, I'm in the great state of NC, and am excited to take the versys on all the great roads out here. See you guys out there!

·
Premium Member
9,105 Posts
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:to the forum, and yes lots of bots out there, and you will find all the manuals in a protected area on this site, the How To Forum, as a mod I can see all the searches that go on 24/7, including google spider and tons more, you just never know, can go months with no problems then like yesterday, bang, first post a spammer, well we have a special tool for that, called a clean and ban, permanently blocks the user IP address and deletes all the posts, this last one needed no warning.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts