Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am Eduardo I am from Uruguay South America. I have bought my Versys last week. Before this bike I had a Kawasaki Z750 (2010) so it is really a different story. I am just riding up to 5000 rpm until I reach the 1000 km. Up to now I feel very comfortable on the bike specially the riding posture. I am used to long rides. Last year me and my friends went from Montevideo (Uruguay) to Valparaiso (Chile) crossing Cordoba and Mendoza in Argentina a beautiful trip of about 5000 km. Several members of our group have switched to Versys so here I am now. I have been reading a lot in the forum very useful information and I hope I can also add some tips in the future. For any of you planning to drop down here there is plenty of room to accommodate a fellow rider.
Regards to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Welcome, a very good freind of mine owns a z750 but he has had a lot of problems with getting his seat right as its blinkin uncomfortable in my opinion but handles well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. The Z is a great bike in my opinion I had a lot of fun. For long trips I really had to fight the wind a couple of times but other than that I have no complain.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Ive got a z1000sx which is more upright than the z750 and z1000 but still use a airhawk on it to go any distance over 200km but the versys I can ride 600km on the stock seat no problems.

·
Super Moderator
16,057 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts