Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone>

I am Elugino VegaCasiano but please call me Gino. I am originally for Puerto Rico but currently living in Fayetteville , NC. I am a military officer stationed in Fort Bragg, NC and I will retiring soon ( nine months) I just bough my retiring gift, a brand new 2018 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT. This is my second bike. My 1st bike was a Suzuki GS 500. I was forced to sell it ( with two spare parts bikes) in 2005 after coming of a deployment...Looking forward to meet all of you and learn from everyone's experiences w this bike.

·
Registered
440 Posts
WELCOME:

My retirement gift from me to me was a 2013 versys 650.
Isn't it nice when you get a retirement gift, and it's exactly what you wanted. Even the color you wanted.

·
Premium Member
16,143 Posts
:welcome: I lived in Ponce, PR for 3 years and my girlfriend and her sister own multiple businesses on the island...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
WELCOME:

My retirement gift from me to me was a 2013 versys 650.
Isn't it nice when you get a retirement gift, and it's exactly what you wanted. Even the color you wanted.
Awesome!!!!
We spend time giving and supporting others ( Wife, kids, parents, sisters) that sometimes we forget to take care of ourselves. I've been wanting to get me a bike since the day I sold my old GS500 in 2005. Now the time is right. Specially after my daughter Carina ( God Bless her) got a 4 year FULL ROTC scholarship at University of San Francisco. ( Everything covered- tuition, room and board, meal and transportation)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
:welcome: I lived in Ponce, PR for 3 years and my girlfriend and her sister own multiple businesses on the island...
I am very familiar w Ponce. I was raised in Sabana Grande about 30 min west of Ponce. Also, I work in Ponce from 1986-88 and the from 1990-1993. In addition, also fell in love for the 1st time w a girl from Ponce...Great memories from that town. I love "La Guancha" and "Caja de Muertos" cofin island- good snorkeling and Scuba diving sites around that island...

·
Premium Member
16,143 Posts
I am very familiar w Ponce. I was raised in Sabana Grande about 30 min west of Ponce. Also, I work in Ponce from 1986-88 and the from 1990-1993. In addition, also fell in love for the 1st time w a girl from Ponce...Great memories from that town. I love "La Guancha" and "Caja de Muertos" cofin island- good snorkeling and Scuba diving sites around that island...
Yes PR is a beautiful place full of beautiful women....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts