Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Versys 650
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New to the community. Just got my first bike, an 09 650. Have some parts on the way for a rear fender delete and going to do something with the mirrors. Not sure yet. Here are a couple pics from my Memorial Day ride.

Memorial Day Ride 05/31/2021 - Imgur

·
Super Moderator
20,942 Posts
WELCOME aboard!

Hi everyone. New to the community. Just got my first bike, an 09 650. Have some parts on the way for a rear fender delete and going to do something with the mirrors. Not sure yet.
Mirrors from the latest V650s ('15 +) will work VERY well, as well as those from the APRILIA TUONO.

·
Registered
2009 Versys 650
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WELCOME aboard!

Mirrors from the latest V650s ('15 +) will work VERY well, as well as those from the APRILIA TUONO.
OOo wow, that sounds interesting. Hadn't even thought about looking at other models... Although, I'd hate to see the price tag on some Tuono parts lol.

·
Super Moderator
20,942 Posts
Back awhile, MANY of us bought TUONO mirrors.

My record shows - Install Aprilia Tuono mirrors $58.00 - for my '09 (the GREEN HORNET) on 26 Apr '12, but I can't say whether I had them shipped to Canada, or bought them in the States and brought them back w/ me. Suspect the USofA from the date. Those mirrors are ON in these pics.

DSC08206 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

DSC08216 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

·
Registered
2009 Versys 650
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back awhile, MANY of us bought TUONO mirrors.

My record shows - Install Aprilia Tuono mirrors $58.00 - for my '09 (the GREEN HORNET) on 26 Apr '12, but I can't say whether I had them shipped to Canada, or bought them in the States and brought them back w/ me. Suspect the USofA from the date. Those mirrors are ON in these pics.

DSC08206 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

DSC08216 by Ed Copeman, on Flickr

by Ed Copeman, on Flickr
Those look great! After some digging today... I think I need to replace the entire perch. However, they are built into the clutch and front master cylinder. What would you recommend?

·
Super Moderator
20,942 Posts
NO need to replace the perches - the mirrors 'thread' into the V perches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts