Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2018 red Versys X-300 and am so surprised at how well this little bike preforms. I am vertically challenged with 29" inseam so this light and relatively short seat (for dual sport bike standards) works well for me. Took it out on some trails here in CO and this thing with the stock tires ate up the dirt and rocks with no real issue. Look forward to more adventures.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just picked up a 2018 red Versys X-300 and am so surprised at how well this little bike preforms. I am vertically challenged with 29" inseam so this light and relatively short seat (for dual sport bike standards) works well for me. Took it out on some trails here in CO and this thing with the stock tires ate up the dirt and rocks with no real issue. Look forward to more adventures.
You're short like me but how do you flat foot on your X 300? I was tipping over a stop signs and placed where I can to a stop and there was uneven pavement of a pothole and me foot couldn't go down on one side. I had to get boots with a taller sole.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,680 Posts
:welcome:aboard and enjoy your ride. Be safe.

Please post your second post here in this thread . Thnaks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're short like me but how do you flat foot on your X 300? I was tipping over a stop signs and placed where I can to a stop and there was uneven pavement of a pothole and me foot couldn't go down on one side. I had to get boots with a taller sole.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Oh I don't flat foot at all. Tiptoe on both feet but when I shift my butt over a little bit I can get most my foot down on one side. I do worry about uneven pavement but so far no issue. When I need to back out I just push the bike out and then get on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts