Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member and proud owner of a 2018 Versys 650. Actually just brought her home today. As a little background, I have been riding motorcycles for e very long time. In my youth yard I owned several Suzuki such as GS750 and GS1100. Also owned a Kawasaki 500 triple back in the day. in 1998 I bought my first HD (Fatboy), in 2009 bought a Ultra Glide Classic and in 2012 bough a Road King. However, my HD days are over and recently sold one of the Harleys. Today I bought the Versys 650, and I kid you not, I have no idea I had been riding a tank of a bike. The confort level for the Versys vs the Ultra Glide is like comparing an Abrahams tank to a Cadillac CTS. Needless to say I am very happy with my purchase and eager to start modifying it to suit my style. In all honesty, the Road King is now for sale cause its my wife's and after riding the Versys for a few minutes, she wants one too.

Anyhow, we live just south of Sarasota, FL and plan to ride extensively in the very near future... Thanks all for allowing me into the forum, peace out...

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome: My first 2 street bikes back in the early 80's were a GS-550L and a GS-1000L before that all dirt bikes racing motocross in the 70's...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts