Proud to be a part of versys forumers.
Willing to share with others bout this versatile bike :D

Happy riding to all

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hiya!

:welcome:

Have fun riding!! The South East Asian group had the biggest single meet of Versys riders recently. So you guys have us beat on the numbers standpoint!

Rubber side down!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
We are working to get a bigger group together in the Southeast US...time for a little friendly competition! We had a pretty good showing in Dahlonega.

Anyway welcome!!! I have been to Johor Bahru, but not Kuala Lumpur. It is a really nice place.

As you can tell we all love our Vs! :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome.

I've been to Johor Bahru - beautiful country. I would love to ride that on a V. Send pictures - we need it. It's winter in the northern climates and pictures of bright skies and motorcycle riding always keeps me warm.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the warm welcome.
My V at this moment managed clock about 300KM in 5 days - Superb & very easy to ride
Still in break-in period.

Got a few friends from Kuala Lumpur (KL) ride Versys & KLR650 going to cover Cambodia & Laos from Dec, 20th till Jan, 4th 2009.

Happy riding

·
Registered
530 Posts
That sounds nice. I'd love to be riding that country right now. I'm thinking leafy, green, warm breezes, beautiful country side, good food.

Get me out of this snow bound place! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
That sounds nice. I'd love to be riding that country right now. I'm thinking leafy, green, warm breezes, beautiful country side, good food.

Get me out of this snow bound place! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
It's 75 & sunny here in Dallas Tx. Come on down and I'll buy you a BBQ sandwich and a cold beer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts