Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a fairly recent transplant from Philly, now living in Sarasota, Florida. After 21 years out of the saddle (I'm 56 now), I am chompin' at the bit to get back into motorcycling. My last bike was a 1992 Yamaha TDM 850. I am picking up a new, 2015 Versys 1000 in two weeks. I have bought my riding gear and plan to take an MSF refresher course.

The rules here state that a new member must post two posts in this section before posting in other sections. Therefore, I will save my accessories question for another post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A second post.

Hi, there. Per the rules, this is my second New Member post. In 48 hours, I will post a meaningful post.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,146 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,106 Posts
FYI All Posts Count

Hi, there. Per the rules, this is my second New Member post. In 48 hours, I will post a meaningful post.

Thanks.
As in the title, all posts count, some posting restrictions on signatures of 10 posts required and 20 posts for the How To Forum. The 48 hours restricts posting to the member introduction forum.Some have a thread going into the plus 25 posts, at some point they get moved to the appropriate forum.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm from Lebanon County, PA, "Amish country," and I moved to the Ocala National Forest about 8 months ago. If you ever want to take a ride up here from Sarasota, let me know! The Forest is beautiful country with incredible two-lane riding roads, and the woods almost reminds me of PA. Yet -- I'm a quick hour from Daytona Beach! I lived in St. Pete for 15 years and there's a lot I miss about it, but the traffic I could live without. Here, I rode the back roads (and they're all back roads) for 40 miles the other day and I saw three cars :)

·
Premium Member
9,106 Posts
Introduction Forum

I cannot post outside of this sub-forum for two days, correct?
First, the only subforum is the V1000, the reason for the restriction is strictly to combat spammers, many have threads with over 30 posts in this forum, like I said before, eventually will be moved to the appropriate forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts