Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I'm UK based, live near Manchester, been lurking for a month or so.
used to ride years ago, although I never took the bike test. I stopped in the mid eighties, when cars and responsibilities kicked in. decided to return to biking a couple of months or so ago.

have just completed the DAS training, for those outside UK that a method to get a full licence that allows you to ride any bike after passing the test(s), if you don't take the DAS test you are restricted to 33hp for two years.

Although Ive only racked up less than 500 miles since doing the training, despite it being in winter, despite the rain, sleet, snow and cold its been a blast. so much of a balst that as of yesterday I'm the proud owner of a 2 year old orange Versys. :D

riding it back to its new home yesterday caused this reaction all the way home :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome and Congrats! I am sure you will have even more :D once the weather is better!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome :) glad to see another biker on the road and on a V to boot . I do have to say that im a little jealous that you are riding right now as we are in the midst of winter here.
Im off to see some ice racing today so thats as close as im going to get to riding today :)www.secondgearclub.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts