Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a headset for my full face helmet. Looking for suggestions.

My requirements are it must be able to pair with my Android Smart Phone and I need to be able to communicate with other riders using both Sena and Cardio headset units. Also I would like decent audio for listening to music and the radio on my phone.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have an SMH10R works with my Android phone but voice commands are not reliable. I use this for Music and Navigation and have fielded incoming calls on highway with no issues. My big gripe would be lack of bass in music but I suspect this would be true with the competition also. This unit has been tested in heavy rain I mean heavy to the point where it has gone from dry road to 3" of water in seconds with winds strong enough that branches were flying up into the air and I was contemplating jumping into a ditch to avoid the forming funnel cloud. The hotel i ducked into claimed the winds were gusting at 78mph at the peak. Battery life has been great for me. I have not used this for intercom,

http://www.sena.com/product-comparison-chart/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts