Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headin to Nebraska on the 6th to see my daughter graduate from college, so if anyone see's a fast green Versys with Missouri plates, that will be me! :thumb:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Surprised no one from Nebraska piped in....at this time looks like rain fri and sat in NE and rain here on sat :(
Guess I'll have to drive the more expensive cage. Still keeping my fingers crossed that the weather forecast will change before then.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well fellow Nebraska Versys riders, the weather is going to be good to me. Will be leaving from Columbia MO at around 7:30 am headin to Lincoln to do some work on my daughters house before seeing her graduate from college on Saturday. Then will be headin back to Missouri. Hope to get a wave from any Versys rider I see. I have the only one here in my hometown, so it would be nice to see another one in passing.
Wish me a good ride all!

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Be Safe & Enjoy the moment with your daughter.:cheers:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Have fun out there. I'll be heading into the deep of Nebraska in a couple weeks myself.....but just for work.
Be safe. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,782 Posts
Congrats to your daughter on her gratuation and wish you have a safe ride.

All the best :thumb:

:cheers:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey just got back into town from work trip. See your headed to Neb. I live here in Lincoln, you may not have any down time with the visit to your daughter but if you do pm me and we'll get together. I just got back from Columbia MO last week. Had one of my dogs to your vet school there. Top notch, I cannot say enough great things about my vet that I came to see! Anyway, hope to hear back from you as the weather is going to be great this weekend.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Back already from Nebraska, left at 1:30 and pulled into my house at 6:15.
Was able to run the plumbing and electrical to hook up washer and dryer I got my daughter for graduation.
Thanks for the good words all and glad the local vet hospital at UM was able to help you out settersonly!!

Heres a pic of me and my daughter.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts