Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not believe what stunts some people will pull.

I was over that Hocking Hills yesterday and saw a Goldwing Trike. There was a guy and woman WITH a kid on the trike...PULLING a TRAILER with a dog and two MORE KIDS in it!

Never a cop around when ya need one as this twit should be sitting in a cell somewhere.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Was he just tooling down a park road or was he out on public highways?

I can see this if they are just taking a little spin around on park roads (not that accidents can't happen on park roads).
I come from a time when we all grew up riding on pickup tailgates around the campground or around town, so unless there's some speed or lots of traffic involved, I don't freak out about this stuff too much.
If he's travellling at high speeds on public roads, he needs to have a stern talking to or some type of criminal charge at least. I'm not sure jail would accomplish much except possibly stop his paychecks and cause financial hardship for the family.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm so jealous, Time! When I lived in Toledo, years before I bought a motorcycle, I loved to visit the Hocking Hills, and specifically Lake Hope. I liked to backpack the Zaleski Trail. Now I live in South Florida, and a couple of years ago, my family drove up to Hocking Hills for spring break (in a car). I was hoping for cool weather, but we got there during a March heat wave and it was actually cooler in Florida.

Anyway ... while driving from park to park, I realized that it would be an awesome place to ride. It's so beautiful there -- I've often thought that it would be appropriate to turn those parks into a national park. A non-contiguous national park.

People outside Ohio don't even know about the Hocking Hills. They don't know what they're missing.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I can not believe what stunts some people will pull.

I was over that Hocking Hills yesterday and saw a Goldwing Trike. There was a guy and woman WITH a kid on the trike...PULLING a TRAILER with a dog and two MORE KIDS in it!

Never a cop around when ya need one as this twit should be sitting in a cell somewhere.
I agree...

I also think pulling a trailer with a motorcycle should be illegal !!!

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
...People outside Ohio don't even know about the Hocking Hills. They don't know what they're missing.
One of the car magazines does car testing in them. "Car and Driver"...?

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hocking Hills has way too many "tourists" this time of year for me....and there are much better roads in S.E. Ohio IMO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts