Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The story about my life is quite interesting. The first thing that I remember was at the age of 26. It was the day of my birthday. As of one of the present that I really wanted was a bike. When we walked into the room, I saw the amazing yellow wonderful bike. I was pumped to get on it and take it for a ride. I was proud to have a bike to ride. My brother went outside with me and had taught me to ride a bike. I had enjoyed it while it lasted up until it got old.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
The story about my life is quite interesting. The first thing that I remember was at the age of 26. It was the day of my birthday. As of one of the present that I really wanted was a bike. When we walked into the room, I saw the amazing yellow wonderful bike. I was pumped to get on it and take it for a ride. I was proud to have a bike to ride. My brother went outside with me and had taught me to ride a bike. I had enjoyed it while it lasted up until it got old.
Welcome aboard.

I am curious...

What bike was the yellow one?

Are you currently riding? Do you have a Versys?

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Welcome aboard. Gotta admit your first post is surely interesting, such as it is. Has us waiting with baited breath for more. But then, maybe that's the objective.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
welcome to the nut house :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts