1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
an investigation will be done into cause of the failure but bit disappointing as we only 6 week's into our prouduction season after all 5 boilers were serviced by different contractors. that particular screw discharges fly ash that seperate from hot flu gas exiting the boiler, the hot gas passes through what we call an economiser which is just a big radiator that heats up incoming feedwater into our coal fired boiler useing hot exhaust gas

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
I think you need a bigger "Gremlin Bell" :D

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
an investigation will be done into cause of the failure but bit disappointing as we only 6 week's into our prouduction season after all 5 boilers were serviced by different contractors. that particular screw discharges fly ash that seperate from hot flu gas exiting the boiler, the hot gas passes through what we call an economiser which is just a big radiator that heats up incoming feedwater into our coal fired boiler useing hot exhaust gas
By any chance, is the cie you are working for making Ti-Cl4 ?

LOP

·
Super Moderator
18,983 Posts
He's speaking Elvish.....;)
Joe - How can you say he's speaking "Elvish"? Not even ONCE did I hear him say "Love me tender...."

;)

Wow, Should this be under Technical discussions? Or are we getting Titanium parts?
Nope. This "sh*t" is 'unobtanium'...!

(That's OLD -1966 NHRA talk... referring to the FEW teams w/ access to titanium, which, back THEN, was 'unobtanium'....

·
Registered
383 Posts
Yes, Yes you get all this "Highly Technical" discussions. It all comes from various world regional views.

Wow the cost of fuel varies across the world. I just filled up tonight with premium (91 octane) cost $3.559 us = $4.38 nz.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts