Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a site where i can find the decals for the hard side cases? I have the Versys decals now but lost one and i'm sure the Givi decals are the same. I don't care which one i find as long as i find some.:feedback:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
perhaps you could get some custom decals done for it, make it unique

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm sure if you contacted givi they would set you up.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Better yet, get some DOT red reflective stickers (available at any Wally World or truck stop) and turn those ovals into reflectors. I did that on mine and they look like they were made to go there.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
+1 for Bones. You can probably find black reflective tape too, I used it for lots of stuff. Cut that to fit and it will look like it belongs and will finish the space on the side case, but still have the added effect of reflecting brightly in the dark.

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
Better yet, get some DOT red reflective stickers (available at any Wally World or truck stop) and turn those ovals into reflectors. I did that on mine and they look like they were made to go there.
+10. will go your way.

:thanx:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Does anyone know a site where i can find the decals for the hard side cases? I have the Versys decals now but lost one and i'm sure the Givi decals are the same. I don't care which one i find as long as i find some.:feedback:
$14 shipped for these sound fair?

PM me is you're interested.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts