Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Since I've seen a couple threads pop up about rear stands in recent weeks, Just a heads up that in the newest issue of Motorcyclist Magazine there is a coupon for the Low Profile Rear Spool stand For just $30! I saw last weekend in store for $50.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hey All,
Since I've seen a couple threads pop up about rear stands in recent weeks, Just a heads up that in the newest issue of Motorcyclist Magazine there is a coupon for the Low Profile Rear Spool stand For just $30! I saw last weekend in store for $50.
Nice find! Ordering as we speak. Noob question- will I need any adapters to use this on my 2011? Also- You can use the coupon number: 30559657 on the Harbor Freight website to get the discount.

:thanx: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
use this code and it is 25.99 39711088..but thanks for the heads up !
Even better! Glad I waited. It looks like I need to buy spools too, but I don't see those at Harbor Freight. Still looking, but if anyone uses this setup I'd like to know what spools you use. Never bought a stand before, clearly :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Where is it written? I cannot any info about that :(
I tried to look for shipping info in the Cart, but I cannot enter Canada or the postal Code for Canada.
HELP!

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Where is it written? I cannot any info about that :(
I tried to look for shipping info in the Cart, but I cannot enter Canada or the postal Code for Canada.
HELP!

Call Them....Call Center at 1-800-423-2567.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought this stand for $26 this weekend using a coupon in Cycle World. The stand is great for $26. It's pretty sturdy and I was able to get the V on it myself to lube the chain (although I recommend having a partner help lift the bike onto the stand). I bought the rear spools from MotoWerk and have been happy with those as well.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad I could Help, I bought mine in store yesterday just waiting for my spools from MotoWerks. Wanted a nice sturdy stand for when I wire up my denali D2s I'm ordering this week

1 - 15 of 15 Posts