1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
Never have watched any of the Star Wars...And yet my life is Fulfilled...:D

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
Says the guy who posts a video to make a deal out of some drive thru jockey being a smart ass.:rolleyes:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Says the guy who posts a video to make a deal out of some drive thru jockey being a smart ass.:rolleyes:
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Talk about :blah::blah::blah: When a thread is about something, why do people that have never seen/done/experienced /been that something feel compelled to say they have zero input on that something because they've never never seen/done/experienced /been that thing, with the qualifier "And yet my life is Fulfilled"?
Doesn't exactly scream "fulfilled life" to me. I'm sure you've done things others would find to be a waste of time.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
We're having Star Wars supper tonight. Black table cloth, Star Wars theme plates and napkins and a special menu: Yoda Soda, Pizza the Hut, and Chewbocolate ice cream with wookie crumb topping. Family fun!

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
Talk about :blah::blah::blah: When a thread is about something, why do people that have never seen/done/experienced /been that something feel compelled to say they have zero input on that something because they've never never seen/done/experienced /been that thing, with the qualifier "And yet my life is Fulfilled"?
Doesn't exactly scream "fulfilled life" to me. I'm sure you've done things others would find to be a waste of time.

Lets see...I'm 52 Have multiple homes in California,Texas and Puerto Rico. Haven't needed to work since 2010 and will never need to again unless i feel like it and have a fantastic woman to share a great life with. If i feel like jumping on the bike everyday for a ride i can...So yes i feel my life is fulfilled.

Wasting my time would be to ever respond to one of your comments and i'm not into wasting my time. :exactly:

·
Super Moderator
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lets see...I'm 52 Have multiple homes in California,Texas and Puerto Rico. Haven't needed to work since 2010 and will never need to again unless i feel like it and have a fantastic woman to share a great life with. If i feel like jumping on the bike everyday for a ride i can...So yes i feel my life is fulfilled.

Wasting my time would be to ever respond to one of your comments and i'm not into wasting my time. :exactly:
:huh:
You just did...

:stickpoke:

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,983 Posts
And the bag for your collection of... stuff. When I was a kid, IF you had a Crown Royal bag for your marbles- you were ROYALTY...;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
And the bag for your collection of... stuff. When I was a kid, IF you had a Crown Royal bag for your marbles- you were ROYALTY...;)

Never thought about marbles..Mine was full of weed.:D:yeahsmile::guilty:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts